The mission of the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic is to:
- Educate and train doctors of chiropractic in evidence-based practice with an emphasis on neuromusculoskeletal and wellness healthcare;
- Develop competent, professional and ethical doctors of chiropractic who embrace life-long learning;
- Uniquely provide diverse educational experiences with measurable learning outcomes;
- Contribute to the financial stability of the University;
- Actively provide service to the University, community, and profession;
- Train the most skilled graduates in the chiropractic manual arts;
- Encourage and produce exemplary scholarly activity.